18-35 years old welcome
No curfew, Camping in tent
All campgrounds are located across the Ouareau river
No reservations except for groups of 10 and +
(Reservation 1 week in advance only)
Price (taxes included)
- Adult (13 years and more)/night:
- Young (7 to 12 years)/night:
- Kindling wood:
- Electricity land/night:
- Access to Cascades Park from 8h the morning at the arrival.
- Campground from 13h to noon the day of departure.
(possibility of accessing the land from 8h the morning if available)
- Access to Cascades Park until 22h the day of departure.
Entertainment room (pool table, soccer), Beach volleyball, Water sports, Convenience store, Pizzeria, Showers, Toilets, Vending machines, Large screen TV, Ice and Drinking water
From 8am to midnight on Sunday to Thursday
Open all night on Friday and Saturday
No glass bottle