Camping in tent
All campgrounds are located across the Ouareau river
No reservations except for groups of 8 and +
(Reservation 1 week in advance only)
No music is tolerated after 20h
Price (taxes included)
- Adult (13 years and more)/night:
- Young (7 to 12 years)/night:
- Kindling wood:
- Electricity land/night:
- Access to Cascades Park from 8am the morning at the arrival.
- Campground from 13h to noon the day of departure.
(possibility of accessing the land from 8h the morning if available)
- Access to Cascades Park until 6pm the day of departure.
Entertainment room (pool table, soccer), Beach volleyball, Water sports, Convenience store, Pizzeria, Showers, Toilets, Vending machines, TV, Ice and Drinking water
From 8h to 22h on Sunday to Thursday
Open all night on Friday and Saturday
Pets allowed on a leash
No glass bottle
R = Rustic (no service)
S = With services, water, and electricity (extra)